Hello! Friends, in today’s article we will give you information about what is SP Full Form, what is SP, SP Qualification, SP Salary. You will be well acquainted with this name as it is a very prestigious post in the police department. If you do not know SP full form, then you should read this article completely because apart from telling SP full form, we will also tell you other important things related to it.
SP Full Form
Full Form Of SP –Superintendent of Police
Let us tell you here for information that this is a very high post of the police department which leads the entire police department of its district.
Another full form of SP
- SP Full-Form – Service Pack
- SP Full-Form – Stack Pointer
- SP Full-Form – System Procedure
- SP Full-Form – Street Photography
- SP Full-Form – Superintendent of Police
What is SP?/ Who is SP? SP Full-Form
For information, let us tell you that an SP works at the highest post of the police department and is the head of the police stations of the entire area under him. All others are police officers, they all work under SP.
The SP officer is selected as a special officer in each district of India. Appointed by the Government of India, the Superintendent of Police serves as the head of the police force in densely populated urban areas and Naxal-affected areas.
In each district, a person serving in the rank of Superintendent of Police looks after the police force of that district. Meaning it can be said that in each district one person is selected for the post of SP. Who works to handle the police force of the district. The SP supervises all the activities carried out by the police under any district.
In many types of metropolitan cities, the DSP is given charge of district police by the police department. This means that the DSP has been elected above the SP in the metropolitan areas.
Functions of SP
There are many functions of the Superintendent of Police working in the most powerful and influential post of the Police Department, whose information is as follows-
- The most important and main function of a Superintendent of Police is to conduct the police administration of his district properly.
- Preventing criminal incidents from happening in your area.
- Ensuring the safety of all citizens living in its territory.
- To get complete information about any case and give instructions to the police.
- If any police officer does not do his job properly then appropriate action will be taken against him.
- The corrupt police officer also has the right to be expelled.
Eligibility to become SP-SP Full-Form
If a candidate wants to become a superintendent of police, then he should have certain qualifications, the information of which is as follows-
- Candidate must be graduated from any recognized university.
- He should be physically and mentally strong
- Its length should be 165 cm. But if the candidate belongs to the reserved category, then he/she will be given relaxation as per the government rules.
- His chest measurement should be from 84 cm to 89 cm.
- His eyesight should be absolutely fine. The candidate should have 6/6 near vision and 6/9 far vision.
SP Examination Details- SP Full-Form
If a candidate wants to become a Superintendent of Police, then let us tell you that for this he has to clear the UPSC exam. Also, let us tell you that in the UPSC exam, the candidate has to go through 2 written examinations and the candidates who are successful in both the written examinations are again called for the interview.
SP Selection Process
The exam for these posts is conducted by the State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) and UPSC, the exam for these posts is divided into three parts: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview. Through this service, you get IPS rank, through which you can serve in the police department. This exam is also called the civil services exam, through which posts like IAS, IRS are also filled.
Under the preliminary examination, two question papers are to be solved, in which each question paper carries 200 marks. Candidates are given two hours to solve them. After qualifying for this exam, the admit card for the main exam is issued.
The candidates who qualify for the preliminary examination are called to appear in the main examination. In which there are 6 question papers, Indian Language 300 marks, English 300 marks, Essay 200 marks, General Studies 300 marks, under these subjects the marks of the optional subject have been fixed in two marks.
Subject And Marks
- General Hindi – 150
- Essay – 150
- General Studies Paper-1 – 200
- General Studies Paper-2 – 200
- General Studies Paper-3 – 200
- General Studies Paper-4 – 200
SP Interview: Full Form Of SP
After passing the second stage i.e. the main examination, the candidate has to be taken for an interview or interview, which is conducted by the commission, he has to appear before the committee prescribed by the commission and give this interview, for which 250 Points will be awarded by It is determined, only then the eligibility of the candidate is determined. After this, if you are successful in the interview, then you will be given an appointment letter for these posts.
SP Salary: Full Form Of SP
In the police department, the SP is given a very good salary according to the job. A police officer is given a salary of Rs. 15,600 to Rs.39,000 per month and is given a grade of 7,600 along with all these facilities as well as other facilities.
The main functions of the Superintendent of Police are as follows.
- The main function of the Superintendent of Police is to efficiently lead the police force of the district.
- To maintain the security system of the citizens at the district level.
- To appraise your senior officers like Inspector General (IG) about the activities happening in the district from time to time.
- To maintain peace and order in its jurisdiction.
- Periodically visit the Police Stations and Kotwalis who come to your area of work and take reports and keep abreast of the activities.
Conclusion: SP Full-Form
Friends, this was our today’s article in which we told you that what is the full form of SP, what is SP, what is the salary of SP, what is the qualification of SP, SP Eligibility, etc and other related to Superintendent of Police. The information was also made available to you. Sure would be good. In the end, we request you that if you liked this article of ours, then definitely share it with your friends.
Read More :-
- BPO Full Form- BPO Interview Cracking Techniques | Full Form of BPO
- NDA Full Form | Fastest Way To Join NDA | Full Form Of NDA
- Full Form Of Oyo | How To Get Safe Hotel Room For Unmarried Couple
- OBC Full Form in Caste | OBC Full Form in Hindi | OBC Caste Certificate
- PET Full Form : UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern | What is the Full Form of PET
- CNG Full Form – Use Of CNG | What is the Full Form of CNG
- Full Form Of AtM – What is ATM Full Form ?