Do you know what is PET, PET Full Form and how to fill the PET form, if not then in this post you will get all the information about UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern and Syllabus, how to fill its form and what will be its syllabus ?
Almost all of you must be preparing for government jobs. So this information will be useful for the government job seekers. Because the way the CET exam will have to be given to the people preparing for government jobs all over India from this year. Similarly, the Uttar Pradesh government will conduct the PET exam in its state. On the basis of which students will get job opportunities in further examinations.
PET full form
The full form of PET is the “Physical Endurance Test”.
What is PET ?
This exam is conducted by the Government of India to test the physical endurance of the candidates for recruitment to various military posts and posts included under police departments like CRPF, BFS, Army, Assam Rifles, SSB, ITBP, NDRF, NIA, SSF. Is. . Under this test, the physical strength of the candidate is assessed to bear the risk under any circumstances.
What is the eligibility for the physical endurance test?
The participants must fulfill the following qualifications for PET :
• For male participants of the general category, his height should be 170 cm and chest width should be 80 cm.
• Height should be 165 cms and chest 80 cms for male participants from Garhwal, Himachal, Gorkha, Dogras, Maratha, Kashmir Valley, Leh, and Ladakh part of J&K, Sikkim, and North-Eastern states, etc.
• Height should be 162.5 cms and chest 77 cms for male participants of SC and ST category.
• Her height should be 157 cm for the female participant of the general category.
Eligibility for the physical endurance test ?
• Glory of Garhwal, Himachal, Gorkha, Dogras, Maratha, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh part of Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim and North-Eastern states, etc. The height of the participant should be 155 cm.
• The height of the female participant of the SC and ST category should be 154 cm.
On what basis the physical endurance test is conducted?
To clear the PET, the participant has to complete the following rounds as per the schedule and rules-
PET Rules for Male Participant
PET Full Form : qualifications for PET
• Male participants will have to complete the 100-meter race in 16 seconds.
• A run of 1.6 km has to be completed in 6.5 minutes.
• Male participant will be given 3 chances for long jump in which he will have to complete a radius of 3.65 meters.
• For the high jump male participant will be given 3 chances in which he will have to complete a distance of 1.2 meters.
• For shot put, male participant, will be given 3 chances in which he will have to complete a distance of 4.5 meters.
PET Rules for Female Participant
• Female participant has to cover a distance of 100 meters in 18 seconds.
• After this 800 meters race will have to be completed in 4 minutes.
• For the long jump, 3 chances will be given to the female participant in which she will have to complete a distance of 2.7 meters.
• For the high jump, the female participant will be given 3 chances in which the distance of 0.9 meters will be completed.
Age and Qualification to fill PET Form : PET Full Form
You have come to know about your PET but do you know what your age should be for PET? If not, then let us give you complete information about it as well.
PET Full Form :- Your minimum age should be 18 years and a maximum of 40 years. The minimum age for all government jobs in India is only 18 years, be it an election or an exam. We have taken the matter of age from you, but it is also important to know that how much you should be educated for PET. So let us tell you that your qualification should be 10th pass or 12th if you do not pass 10th then you cannot give the PET exam.
How to fill UPSSSC PET Form : PET Ka Full Form
To fill the UPSSSC PET Ka form you have to click on the link given below and fill the form by filling in all your details like name, address, parents name, mobile number, email, high school inter details, etc. Relax then you have to take the exam at the time of the exam date. Remember, here people of each category will have to pay different fees. That is, to apply, you have to pay the form fee.
- General Category – Rs 185
- OBC – Rs 185
- SC – Rs 95
- ST – Rs 95
- For Persons with Disabilities – Rs.25
Click here to fill the form
Key Points of UPSSSC PET : Full Form Of PET
As information is available from PET Full Form that it means Preliminary Aptitude Test. So you need to know some of its main points.
• This exam will be conducted twice a year
• Marks obtained in this examination will be valid for 3 years.
• This test can also be repeated to increase your score.
• Only after clearing this exam one more UPSSSC exam can be given, otherwise, you will not be able to appear in any main exam.
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern : PET Full Form
• There will be a total of 100 questions of 100 marks in this exam.
• 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• It should have maximum marks and accuracy.
• The syllabus of UPSSSC PET is to be prepared on the basis of the above.
UPSSSC PET Syllabus Full Details : Full Form Of PET
Here below I have given complete information about the UPPET Ka Syllabus that what and from where will come in the UPSSSC PET Exam. If you prepare on the basis of this then you can score very good marks in this exam. This information is purely informational through UPSSSC PET only.
1. Indian History – 05 Marks
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Vedic Culture
- Buddhism, Jainism
- Maurya Dynasty
- Gupta Dynasty
- One who increases Joy
- Rajput period
- Committee Duration
- Mughal Empire
- Rise of British Raj and First War of Independence
- Socio-economic impact of the British Raj
- PET Full Form
2. Indian National Movement – 05 Marks
- Early Years of the Freedom Movement
- The Revolutionary Movement and the Rise of Radical Nationalism
- Legislative Amendments and the British India Act, 1935
- Quit India Movement, Azad Hind Fauj and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
3. Geography – 05 marks
- Physical geography of India and the world – rivers, groundwater, mountains, hills, deserts, forests, minerals
- Political Geography of India and the World
- Climate and Weather
- Time Zone
- Demographic Change and Migration
- PET Full Form
UPSSSC PET : Full form of PET
4. Indian Economy – 05 Marks
- Indian Economy
- Planning Commission and Five Year Plans
- Mixed economy
- Green Revolution
- Milk Development and Flood Operations
- Nationalization and reform of banks
- Economy of the year 1991 economic reforms and its issue
- Economic reforms after 2014
- Agricultural Reforms
- Structural Reforms
- Labor Reforms
- Financial improvement
- PET Full Form
5. Constitution Of India – 05 Marks
- Indian Constitution
- Salient Features of the Indian Constitution
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- undamental Rights and Duties
- Parliamentary System
- Judicial Structure- High Court, Supreme Court
- District Administration
- Panchayati Raj Institutions and Local Bodies
6. General Science – 05 marks : PET Full Form
- Elementary Physics
- Elementary Biology
- Elementary Chemistry
7. Elementary Arithmetic – 05 Marks
- Whole Numbers, Fractions and Decimals
- Simple Arithmetic Equations
- Square and Square Root
- Exponents and Powers
8. Hindi – 05 marks : PET Full Form
- One word to phrases
- Idioms – Proverbs
- Common errors
- Composite Variation Words
- Authors and works
9. English – 05 marks : PET Full Form
- English grammar
- Questions based on an unread passage
10. Reasoning and Reasoning – 05 Marks
- major and minor
- Ranking and Ranking
- out of the group
- Cause and Effect
- Calendar and Clock
- deductive reasoning
11. Current Affairs – 10 Marks
- Indian and Global
12. General Awareness – 10 Marks
- Neighboring Countries of India
- Sports of India and the World
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Tourist Places
- World Organizations and their Headquarters
- States and Union Territories of India
- Country, Capital and Currency
- Famous Books and Authors
- Awards and Winners
- Climate Change and the Environment
13. Analysis and analysis of unread Hindi passage – 02 passage – 10 marks
- 5 questions each
14. Graph Interpretation and Analysis – 02 Graph – 10 Marks
- 5 questions each
15. Interpretation and Analysis of Tables – 02 Tables – 10 Marks
- 5 questions each
UPSSSC PET Syllabus PDF Download- Download Now
Buy this book to practice for UPSSSC PET Exam
- Teaching Materials
- Employment with Ankit Bhati
- Practice sets for the exam
- The level of difficulty in the academic subjects listed from 1 to 9 will be of secondary and senior secondary level as prescribed by NCERT.
- The exam type is objective in nature and the question paper is based on multiple-choice questions.
- There is a provision of deducting 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
Conclusion : PET Full Form
In this article, we have told you that what is the full form of PET, what is the full form of PTET, what is the full form of PTET?, If you have any suggestions then do not forget to comment and share.
UP PET Answer Key 2021
|Authority name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission [UPSSSC]|
|Exam name||Preliminary Eligibility Test [PET]|
|Exam date||24 Aug 2021|
|Answer key mode||Online|
|Answer key date||Available soon|
- NCC Full Form – Tips to Achieve NCC A Certificate | Full Form of NCC
- SSLC Full Form – How to Get SSLC Certificate Fast | Full Form of SSLC
- PSI Full Form – Meaning of PSI | What is the Full From of PSI
- NGO Full Form – Techniques to Create Funds | Full Form of NGO Meaning
- PWD Full Form in Hindi | PWD क्या है और इसके कार्य क्या होता है ?