Hello friends, PCC Full Form, What is the Full Form of PCC, Required For Documents PCC, Importance of PCC, etc. Today we will get complete information about PCC in this post. To obtain a PCC, it is necessary that you have your passport with you. It is necessary to have a passport to get a PCC certificate. If you haven’t got a passport yet, and want to know the process, I have already published an article on what is passport and how to make it online. You can read that post.
Now you do not need to go to any government office or office to get any kind of certificate in India nor will you need to go to the police station for verification. Now you can easily do all this work from home through the online internet. By following a very short and simple procedure, you can easily do all these tasks sitting at home.
So in this way PCC also you can easily make online from your home through the internet. The general public has to visit the offices many times for government documents and they have to complete many types of problems and formalities. To make all these tasks easy, the Central Government has taken this step keeping in mind the facilities of the citizens of the country. After which the citizen can apply online for making any kind of government document. So let’s learn in this post today how to do a PCC online.
PCC Full Form
Full Form of PCC – Police Clearance Certificate.
What is PCC?
This certificate is issued by the Indian Government. PCC is given only to those who hold an Indian passport. PCC is granted to Indian passport holders when they need a visa for a long stay abroad or employment or change of residence etc. The appeal is required.
This certificate proves that the citizen has no criminal record. It is given only for employment abroad from India or for a long stay abroad. It is not issued for travel abroad from India.
For the permission certificate, the police used to visit the government offices and for this certificate, the applicant had to make a lot of rounds. But given this problem of the public, the Government of India has now ensured this process through the online portal. Now the public can apply for PCC from any private cyber cafe. The validity of Police Permission Proof is for 1 year from the date of issue of this certificate.
Required Documents For PCC : Full Form Of PCC
Some essential documents are required to apply online for Police Clearance Certificate. Which we require while filling the PCC online form. The documents which are required are the following:-
self-attested photocopies of its first two and last two pages and original passport including ECR/Non-ECR pages.
Proof of Current Address.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Bank passbook, etc.
Proof of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card, etc.
- Self-attested photocopy of the employment contract.
- Copy of valid visa.
Importance of PCC : PCC Ka Full Form
Police Clearance Certificate is required when a person goes abroad for Employment Visa, Long Term Visa, or Residential Visa. PCC is of great importance. If you want to go abroad and do a job, then you should have a police clearance certificate for that. If you do not have a Police Clearance Certificate, you cannot go abroad for job or residential purposes. In such a situation, the importance of a Police Clearance Certificate increases a lot.
Important things to note before applying for PCC: PCC Full Form
- Applicant can apply for PCC only if he has a valid passport and valid address proof.
- The present address of the applicant must be the same as in his/her passport and other supporting documents.
- Applicant can apply for PCC only if he is going for a foreign residential visa, employment visa, long-term visa, or immigration to a foreign country.
- While applying for PCC a small mistake in the form can get your application rejected, so apply very carefully while filling the form.
- Police Clearance Certificates that there is no criminal record of any kind on the applicant. In such a situation, before applying for PCC, make sure that there is no criminal case or record against you. If yes, then close it first otherwise your PCC application will be rejected.
- The government fee for Police Clearance Certificate is ₹500.
- The validity of the Police Clearance Certificate is up to 6 months from the date of issue.
How to apply for Police Clearance Certificate? PCC Full Form
Follow the following points to apply online for PCC-:
- The applicant has to visit the official website of Indian Passport https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink.
- After this the option of new registration will appear, then click on it.
- If you have not registered on this website before, then click on the registration form.
- The registration form will appear on your screen and after that fill in all the relevant information.
- If you are registered then click on the Existing User option and log in.
- Then click on Apply for Police Clearance Certificate option.
- After this a form will appear in front of you, after that click on this form.
- After this, related information such as district and state, passport information, your name, address, gender, date of birth, citizenship, identity card or Aadhar card number, PAN card number, educational information, and family information, etc. will have to be given. be given. Entered.
- Then click on submit option.
- Now click on the option of payment and deposit the amount of Rs.500 with the help of a Debit or Credit card.
- In this way your registration for the PCC application will be completed.
Conclusion: PCC Ka Full Form
Friends, we will know today In this post about PCC Full Form, what is PCC, What is the Full Form of PCC, Required For Documents PCC, Importance of PCC etc. you will get to read the answers to all the questions related to PCC Full Form.
How did you like the information given on the PCC, you can tell us by commenting, apart from this, if you have any questions or suggestions, they also tell us.
- Full form of PCC – PCC Online
- CNG Full Form – Use Of CNG | What is the Full Form of CNG
- NCC Full Form – Tips to Achieve NCC A Certificate | Full Form of NCC
- NGO Full Form – Techniques to Create Funds | Full Form of NGO Meaning
- PWD Full Form in Hindi | PWD क्या है और इसके कार्य क्या होता है ?
- Oyo Full Form | Oyo Room Book कैसे करें (Unmarried Couples)