Friends, do you know, what is NDA Full Form. Full form of NDA, NDA eligibility criteria, do you all know what is NDA, or what it is called. So if you are answering these questions then this post is absolutely for you. Because in this post you are being given more information about it along with the full form of NDA.
In such a situation, we all must have heard the name of NDA but did not pay attention to what is NDA, let us tell you that two types of NDA are being told to you in this post. And also the information related to this is being given to all of you. So you can get complete information about it by reading this post completely. NDA Full Form
NDA Full Form
Full Form of NDA – National Defense Academy
Let us tell you that the full form of NDA is National Defense Academy. Friends, if you pass the NDA exam then you can get a chance to serve in the three services of India, Air Force, Army, and Navy and NDA is the world’s first tri-service academy. NDA Full Form
Let us tell you that the National Defense Academy is considered to be the first tri-service academy in the world, and all the students who clear this exam can easily get a chance to join any one of the three armies of India. This type of exam is conducted only in India and nowhere else, that is to say, such exam is not conducted by any other country.
NDA was established on 7th December 1954 and its campus is located in Khadakwasla which is located near Pune Maharashtra. This council is spread over an area of about 28.4 square kilometers.
NDA is the entrance exam, which is the exam taken before joining the three most popular services of India, Army, Navy, and year Army, which we call NDA. If you want to join the land force, Indian army, Indian air force, navy to serve India, you have to first pass the NDA exam. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. But there are some conditions to appear in this exam, i.e. the candidate must have some special qualification.
What is NDA? NDA Full Form
If you have the passion to serve the country and you want to do something for your country or you want to make a career in the army, then NDA is a great option for this. For your information here, let us tell you that to become an NDA officer, not only your mind, but your physical fitness should also be good and for this, your NDA physical fitness test should also be done. Which is necessary to clear, then only you can join NDA. In today’s time, many such students are making their career in NDA but many students do not even know properly how to prepare for the NDA exam, due to this they are left behind. NDA Full Form
Eligibility for NDA Exam
- Here all of you are being told what qualification you should have to give NDA exam. If a student wants to apply for its examination, then all of them need to know what is his/her qualification before the examination, based on which the chance to appear in it is given. If you are lacking in any of these things then you cannot take the test.
- Candidates who have more than 60% marks in 10+2 i.e. Physics Chemistry and Mathematics with Inter Stream to appear NDA exam can apply for this form. And this capability is mandatory for the Indian Air Force and Navy. While it is not necessary for the army force but it is necessary to have the 12th pass.
- So friends, all of you were given information about NDA’s education here and after that, you all have another information about it which is being shared with all of you. Bo can also be very important to you.
How to join NDA?
To join the National Defense Academy, a candidate has to appear in an entrance test conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. It is conducted twice a year i.e. twice in April and September. you must be present.
Any candidate who wants to apply for this exam must be unmarried. To join NDA, it is necessary to appear in SSB, Medical, and then in the merit list.
Physical NDA requirement: NDA Full Form
Joining Armed Forces through NDA is a very good way but for this Services Selection Board conducts Medical Examination in which the Board of Service Medical Officers conducts all the tests. Therefore, even before this medical examination, candidates are advised to get treatment for those who have minor physical problems or diseases. Commonly found problems in people during this test are wax (ear), divided nasal septum, hydrocele, etc.
The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease, disability, which may enable him to perform military duty efficiently. There should not be any kind of physical defect or underweight. The candidate should also not be obese.
There should be no problem with bones or joints.
- The candidate’s minimum height is 157.5 cms. For Air Force, it is necessary to be 162.5 cms.
- It is mandatory for Gorkhas and people living in the North-Eastern state of India, for people from the hills of Garhwal and Kumaon, to stay at least 5 cm below the minimum height.
- For candidates residing in Lakshadweep, the minimum height can be reduced by 2 cm.
- The candidate applying for this exam should have a well-developed chest. A fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms.
- The chest should expand at least 5 cm after inhaling, it should not be less than that. X-ray is mandatory to find out if there is any problem inside the chest, which will be done for every candidate.
- The candidate should be able to read 6/6 in the better eye in the farsighted chart. 6/9 in the bad eye with or without glasses. A candidate should be able to identify red and green.
- In addition, the candidate has to produce a certificate certifying that he or any member of his family is not suffering from congenital night blindness. Candidates who have undergone laser surgery to correct refractive errors will also not be selected for Defense Services.
- Candidates are advised to try to keep their bodies fit as per the eligibility given below to qualify in the examination.
- It is necessary to complete 2.4 kilometers in 15 minutes in the race.
- It is necessary to do at least 20 pushups and setups at a time.
- Chin-ups at least 8.
- Rope climbing means that one should have the ability to climb at least 3 to 4 meters above the rope.
How to prepare for NDA? NDA Full Form
We are giving some tips below to the students who want to appear in the NDA exam so that they can prepare well for it.
1. Candidates should set their target and start their preparation as soon as possible.
2. Any candidate who is serious about this exam should start their preparation only after the board exam so that they can get more advantage over other students.
3. Every candidate must understand the NDA syllabus and follow it as a daily routine by making a timetable covering every topic.
4. Candidate should prepare the basics of each subject well. They will also have to revise the books of class 6th to 12th once.
5. One of the most important things in preparing for this exam is to improve in English. For this, you have to read the newspaper daily. Apart from this, everyday English grammar and new English words have to be prepared.
6. Those who want to prepare properly for this exam should also collect the question bank of previous years’ questions. Try to solve the questions asked earlier, this will improve your scale a lot and also increase your confidence in solving the questions.
7. Every candidate should focus more on their weak subject. Now give separate time on whatever subject you are weak in, it does not mean that you leave other subjects, rather you should do time management properly.
The written exam consists of 2 papers, the first in Mathematics and the second is General Ability Test. The subjects of class 11th and 12th come in Mathematics paper. Whereas in Paper 2, English and GK are in the form of Part A and Part B.
- Analytical Geometry 2D and 3D
- differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Differential equation
- Vector algebra
- Matrix and Determinant
Part – 2 Common Aptitude Test
- The English paper is designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English. Therefore, under this paper, the test is taken from these topics.
- Grammar and Usage
PART-B General Knowledge
- Questions are asked from these subjects for the General Science exam.
- General Science
- Social study
- Current events
What is the salary of NDA? NDA Full Form
Candidates selected for NDA jobs are eligible for various awards and perks. Here we are going to tell you about the salary according to the posts of NDA.
|Stipend during training||56,100/ Month|
|Lieutenant||56,100 – 1,775,00/ Month|
|Captain||61,300 – 1,93,900/Month|
|Major||69,400 – 2,07,200/Month|
|Colonel||1,30,600 – 2,15,900/month|
|Brigadier||1,39,600 – 2,17,600/Month|
|Major General||1,44,200 – 2,18,200/Month|
|Lt. General HAG Scale||1,82,200 – 2,24,100/Month|
|Army Cdr/ Lt Gen (NFSG)||2,50,000/Month|
Every year lakhs of students prepare a lot to take admission in Indian Defense Academy i.e. National Defense Academy. Those who know about the exam, start preparing for it from class 10 itself. NDA Full Form
But those who do not know about it have also understood from this post that what is NDA. This is a very prestigious academy of India, from where every year such officers are produced who join the Army, Navy, and Air Force of India.
Conclusion- NDA Full Form
Through this article, we have tried to give you information about NDA Full Form, what is the full form of NDA, NDA eligibility criteria, NDA physical, NDA physical requirement, what is NDA, and how to join NDA and etc., we hope that you have liked the information given by us. Do share this with your friends and if you want to ask any question related to it, then you can also tell us by commenting.
Read More : What is NDA Full Form
- CA Full Form- CA Full Course Details | Unbelievable Truth About CA Salary
NCC Full Form – Tips to Achieve NCC A Certificate | Full Form of NCC
- SSLC Full Form – How to Get SSLC Certificate Fast | Full Form of SSLC
- PSI Full Form – Meaning of PSI | What is the Full From of PSI
- NGO Full Form – Techniques to Create Funds | Full Form of NGO Meaning
- PET Full Form : UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern | What is the Full Form of PET
- Patna Nic
- BBA Full Form | All About BBA | Can I Do BBA After 12th ?